Changes for PDAP:PDTREE for version 1.14
Note that the registration form has been removed for the time being. Thank you for citing the Mesquite PDAP:PDTREE package in your publications.
- An option has been introduced to ignore tritomies at the root in determining whether to report the presence of polytomies in a tree. As suggested by Wayne Maddison, several tree inference programs create trees with basal tritomies which may, in some cases, be safely ignored. The default for this is off.
- The guided tour in the examples has been updated to reflect the tabbed windows in Mesquite 2.0+ and a new version of the 49lbr file, with full length names of species and characters has been used as the primary example. Thanks to Wayne Maddison for providing this update to 49lbr.
- The names of characters now appear as part of the titles on axes in diagnostic plots (when appropriate).
- Exporting matrices with the PDDIST exporter should now better handle projects with multiple blocks of trees.
- Saving a file with PDAP screen 9 showing and reloading it would cause an error. Thanks to David Maddison for reporting this.
- With verbose query mode active, screen 9B would ask about correcting degrees of freedom and ask again as soon as the first dialog was closed. This has been fixed.
- Drawing of diagnostic screens may be slightly more responsive due to some refactoring.
Last update of this page 25 November 2008