Changes for PDAP:PDTREE for version 1.05
- Added option to add user defined values to the Confidence and Prediction interval plots on screen 9B.
- Contents of the DOS PDAP .CI file are now included in the text pane for screen 9B
- The interface for generating .FIC files has changed: the option is only available when screen 9 is showing.
Since the FIC (File of Independent Contrasts) file contains values related to contrasts for two traits, this seemed
like the most appropriate screen. Also, the FIC file will contain whatever pair of characters you have selected
for the plot, allowing you to generate appropriate FIC files without moving or deleting columns in your character
- Added little help windows that list of the columns in FIC and CI files/displays.
- Dumping FIC data to a text pane and CI data to a file will be coming in a later release.
Last update of this page 8 March 2005